Hold onto your toadstools, jabberwocks! As you may know by now, we are returning down the rabbit hole to Camp and Sons for our first Un-Birthday as what we're casually calling 2 Degrees. And un-casually calling "Through the Looking Glass." No chortles about it, we are super excited to see where this yellow brick road takes us! Wait, wrong theme... We've been hanging out with the Caterpillar too much!
So what's the deal with this mad tea party, anyway? Well:
- Tickets go on sale at noon on 5/4, for $265. Kids are $230; babies (who can't talk yet) are free.
- The price for all tickets includes two full dinners, snacks, workshops, DJs, 24/7 EMT service, Silent Disco, and other luscious accouterments.
- Given the scaled-down size (we drank the potion!), the number of tickets available is VERY limited, so you'll need to act quickly!
- Discounted tickets are available for workshop leaders and performers; please email email@example.com for more.
- Financial Assistance: Once it's live on 5/4, those who submit the request form on our site will be reviewed and considered as well; we anticipate the number of requests to exceed the number of tickets available for this purpose
We understand and regret that, given the higher price and the limited attendance allowed, many will be unable to join us. We're calling it shrinking pains. It hurts, though this new format means being able to fit through the door to our Wonderland of Less Work for Aging Ravers. We hope to see you on the other side!
The 3(2) Degrees Crew